2006 Tahoe compatible exterior parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnothaMexican

Reaction score
As you can tell by my description, I'm a newbie. I just bought my second black Tahoe, I have a 99 and now a 06. I love modifying them and giving them my touch. I need help with the look of my 06 Tahoe and figuring out what other models are compatible with this truck. For example I learned that the esky's roof rack bolts on real easy and also the esky's running boards will work with some modification. I'm looking to replace the stock tail lights, the rear bumper, roof rack, adding luxury looking running boards and rear apps. I also want to change the look of my front bumper by either adding a bumper cover to hide the chrome or bumper cover with valance. I'm also thinking of a complete grill headlight conversion. This site is awesome and rich with information. I've looked around on so many categories before asking this question so I'm not just being lazy. I also searched my local craigslist and looked on ebay for many different options. I will post pictures as soon as I get my truck back from the upholsters, I'm getting leather put in as per my deal with the dealership where I purchased the truck. Thank you for your time and any info would be greatly appreciated.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
your body style is 00-06, so most anything from those years. Escalade roof rack will work from 00-13.

MRS.Z-56_Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No only the 2000-2002 trucks will work. This is Z-56 not my wife. We are at the hospital new Baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus