Dealer Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdfein

Reaction score
Wanted to bump this thread. I’m looking to buy a 24 Yukon Denali this coming week and curious what latest pricing people are getting is. Near me in Houston most dealers are advertising $5,500 off MSRP but no other incentives other than the usual military and first responders.

Is this best to expect, or are others getting bigger discounts off MSRP?

mp5pdw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A few dealers in the Dallas area are discounting them $3k off retail, certainly not what I used to buy them for $1k back of invoice.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this thread. I’m looking to buy a 24 Yukon Denali this coming week and curious what latest pricing people are getting is. Near me in Houston most dealers are advertising $5,500 off MSRP but no other incentives other than the usual military and first responders.

Is this best to expect, or are others getting bigger discounts off MSRP?
Seeking ~$5500 off sticker plus $1000 Sporting Goods or Spa Gift Card at one of the major Minneapolis Area Dealers (Has 29 Yukons and 31 XL's on thier web site).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts