2007-2014 interchangeable Tahoe dashboard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevytahoe2008

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m new to Chevy and don’t know much. I’m trying to find a replacement dashboard for my husbands 2007 Tahoe. I’m trying to figure out what other Chevy will fit it if I can’t find a Tahoe one. If anyone knows the interchangeable parts for it please let me know.
I bought a new one from Palco Industries a few years ago, thinking I would install it myself. I soon realized it was over my skill set and had a new one installed by a local vendor. It fits 2007- 2012. it is black, I paid about $200 + tax and shipping. Palco's current price is $250, ++ https://www.dashtop.com/avalanche-/..._no_charge/56-power_options-no_center_speaker . I i will sell it for $120 ++. let me know if you are interested, it has never been out of the box

chevytahoe2008

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m new to Chevy and don’t know much. I’m trying to find a replacement dashboard for my husbands 2007 Tahoe. I’m trying to figure out what other Chevy will fit it if I can’t find a Tahoe one. If anyone knows the interchangeable parts for it please let me know.
I have a brand new one from Palco industries. It was a DIY project, but i realized that was over my pay grade. new from Palco is $250. My price is $125 + shipping, tax if applicable.

chevytahoe2008

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can only imagine the dash on these vehicles is a big topic of discussion, as nearly every Tahoe/Sub/Avalanche or Yukon I have seen has a cracked dash. Junk yards are full of the same.

My '10 Tahoe is not only cracked, but it happened where one of the brackets is. This gives me the added benefit of rattling...a lot of fun. I cannot imagine a cover like the one on Amazon will do anything to help that. Yes? No?

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!
I have a brand new one from Palco Ind., never out of the box. it was DIY project, but realized it was over my pay grade. new from them $250; I'm selling for $125, +shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70Hugger

Latest posts