2007 kon xl Denali towing????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boysen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys looking at buying a travel trailer and need to know the towing info for my rig. I have not started to look for one but also have never towed anything with the kon. Still new to the towing world and get confused with all the info that I have read online. Can some one help me understand what I need to be looking for before I start my search for a trailer.

Thanks

Mgyver1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your truck has the 6.0L engine w/ 4.10 gears then your max trailer weight is 8,100 lbs with a combined weight w/ fully loaded truck & trailer at 14,000 lbs

Also any trailer at 2,000 lbs or more loaded will need trailer brakes which our trucks are pre-wired for. All you'll need to do is install a trailer brake controller and hook up 2 cables in the fuse box under the hood. Check your owners manual and go onto some towing websites like e-trailer. Also make sure you have a good size transmission cooler, and it would help to have an engine oil cooler too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells