2007 Tahoe sudden P0300 P0154 P0352 P0354 P0356 P0358

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roger08LTZ

Reaction score
As Bank 1 went completely down, no fire at all. I don't see how I could have melted the honeycomb media. All 4 injectors were no doubt firing saturating it good. I broke down in a bad area, chose to escape rather than wait for a tow truck. I probably drove it 15 miles on 4 cylinders to get it home.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the magnaflows are good, not sure what prices are right now but they were running about $600 when I did mine before covid.
you could try swapping 02 sensors from left to right just to confirm it's the cat.
or like Fless mentioned below, also run it a bit and clear the code and see if keeps coming back or not

Last edited:

KFauz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK, I can’t help but wonder if the problem is a connector that’s not passing along enough power to run the coils under load. Did you hit all of the connectors with electrical contact cleaner? Did you remove, clean, and reconnect the primary ignition ground?

I know I’m 2 years late to the thread but I had this same issue this morning. I was able to trace it down to 2 bad ground wires from the ignition harness. They were broken at the grounding location. The location for the ground for this is just back from the front, bottom of the engine on the drivers side. If you need more info, this website helps: https://sparkys-answers.com/2016/05...ires-codes-p0300-p0352-p0354-p0356-p0358.html

Stay well- Kyler
The new PCM is installed, still same issue. No fire on the left bank. confirmed by touching the exhaust manifold, left side cold, right side hot. Scan tool shows good 5 Volt reference signals 1 & 2. I unplugged and tested the engine side of the coil harness, I am seeing 5 volt signal pulses and a good 12 volt ignition and grounds seem good. I haven't tested the fuel injectors at all as I smell raw fuel. Anything else that could take down the left bank? I do have a scan tool, but it's new to me so I'm not sure what to check with it.
Thanks!

The only good news is I have a spare car.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I’m 2 years late to the thread but I had this same issue this morning. I was able to trace it down to 2 bad ground wires from the ignition harness. They were broken at the grounding location. The location for the ground for this is just back from the front, bottom of the engine on the drivers side. If you need more info, this website helps: https://sparkys-answers.com/2016/05...ires-codes-p0300-p0352-p0354-p0356-p0358.html

Stay well- Kyler
Never too late for a helpful answer! Thanks for posting.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate