2007 Yukon Denali Projector Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Welcome back ******!

Sorry. I got distracted by something shiny. If I knew you missed me so much, I would've texted you some more nekkid photos.

Also, still haven't installed Mr. Bumpy yet. He's been keeping my random Yukon parts collection company. I'm gonna install him when I paint the chrome step-pad-thingy black... (I'm a terrible person.)

Back on topic, I totally want this retrofit... For serious. I can't wait to see it installed on yer truck, acan.

OP
OP
A

acandales001

Reaction score
Holy cow....just received them, and the pics I have posted don't do them justice....they are incredible. Hopefully I can get some time to install them this weekend. Bumper and grill need to come off to get the headlights in/out right?

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy cow....just received them, and the pics I have posted don't do them justice....they are incredible. Hopefully I can get some time to install them this weekend. Bumper and grill need to come off to get the headlights in/out right?

The bumper and grille do NOT need to come off completely. You remove 6 bolts from the top of the grille area and a couple in the wheel wells (so you can have access to the corner bolts for the headlight assembly). All in all, it should take about an hour to do...maybe two hours if you aren't very handy with a ratchet.

Ryan

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I presume you got a dedicated harness for them and not powering them off of your stock wiring?

If so you def. need to take the bumper off to run said harness and to install ballasts.

OP
OP
A

acandales001

Reaction score
I presume you got a dedicated harness for them and not powering them off of your stock wiring?

If so you def. need to take the bumper off to run said harness and to install ballasts.

Correct. The H13 morimoto harness

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good stuff ... can't wait to see them all lit up. :waytogo:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2 days and still no pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts