2008 Denali Auxiliary Jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folks:

Recently bought a very clean Yukon Denali XL. It is my wife's rig; she has and iPhone. To play audio, we were going to use the Aux. jack located on the right side of the console (near the eject button); however, I don't like having that wire hanging there all the time. What reasonable alternatives are there out there that will allow me to cleanly connect to and iPod? Do I have options or must I replace my entire Nav system--which seems like such a waste.

Thanks,

Mr T.

R_Sharpe

VIP
Reaction score
I can think of three things. 1.) CoastaleTech GMX550 Lockpick - $349 (comes with iPod connection), 2.) Scosche BlueFusion Bluetooth Car Kit - $299, and a Pro.Fit Legend VSM Mount & Pro.Fit miCRADLE 4 (assuming that your wife has an iPhone 4) - $59.98 & just get a really short aux cable (My personal solution, with the exception of a really short aux cable, I use a rather long Monster Cable). The first two aren't really reasonable, IMO, but. I realize how some people may not be ready to drill two holes in their dash (behind the bezel), so. Hope I helped. :).

5838002349_7ff3c7f27d.jpg

OP
OP
M

Mr T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way, the Scosche BlueFusion Bluetooth Car Kit is JUST what I was hoping existed. That is clean and concise. I like the integration. Does anyone have one? I'd like know how well it actually operates.

R_Sharpe

VIP
Reaction score
By the way, the Scosche BlueFusion Bluetooth Car Kit is JUST what I was hoping existed. That is clean and concise. I like the integration. Does anyone have one? I'd like know how well it actually operates.

Browse through this thread.

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
Folks:

Recently bought a very clean Yukon Denali XL. It is my wife's rig; she has and iPhone. To play audio, we were going to use the Aux. jack located on the right side of the console (near the eject button); however, I don't like having that wire hanging there all the time. What reasonable alternatives are there out there that will allow me to cleanly connect to and iPod? Do I have options or must I replace my entire Nav system--which seems like such a waste.

Thanks,

Mr T.

There should be a USB port inside the center console.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a thought... has anyone ever used the rear rgb input instead of the aux input... at least that way I wouldn't have to see it.