2009 chevy suburban 2500 6.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be motor and power. Thanks. I'll post pictures later.
Give @BlackBearPerf a call and have a 'remote tune' conversation with them. They are quite popular with folks on this Forum, and they are a qualified vendor for this Forum. For about ~$600.00, BBP will put a custom tune onto your motor and transmission, specific to what you are looking for, and it will provide a VERY noticeable difference to your motor and your transmission (the tune comes in 2 parts - one for the motor and one for the transmission). And, for a small fee, you can have them 'adjust' your custom tune in the future for any additional mods that you may want to install that would impact the motor or transmission (or even seemingly unrelated mods such as a tire size change that impacts your speedometer and you want it corrected).

I have a BBP remote tune on my 07 6.2 motor and 6 speed transmission, and it made a big difference on how my truck performs. I truly believe that this remote tune is the best performance mod for the dollar that is available for these trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcqkslvr