2010 tahoe 20inch wheels on my NBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's a look of my 04 hoe w/ 2010 hoe 20 inch polished wheels, pretty sweet compared to my 04 stock 17's, I'm getting compliments already. Just got em on today.
thanks to everyone here on advice of these wheels.

Attachments

• 04TAHOE.jpg
    04TAHOE.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!! Can I ask what you paid for them? Fit alright w/ no issues?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Tint those front windows! :)

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I think those wheels look better on our older trucks than the nnbs.

I like them for the looks and the fact that they`re coated so i don`t have to worry about them pitting in the winter. And i got a good deal on them, $700 for wheels & tires.

OP
OP
mando2776

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

THANKS!

i paid $1300 were take-offs from a new tahoe. Wheels with brand new tires bridgestone alenzas P275/55/20 fit very well no problems. only issue is tpms wasnt sending signals to my truck computer via the re programmer device. but no warning lights on dash...will have to work on that issue might be working already. Other than that, its all good... give's it a sportier look compared to my stock 17's

i did have tint on those front windows, cops pulled me over and asked me to remove them... im in souther california... and cops here just find a reason to pull u over... might re do them later. guess there considered illegal on driver side and passenger side.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They fit perfect, no problems at all. The only thing you need to do is swap the tire pressure monitors for the older style. I took em out and put regular valve stems in mine when i put new tires on. I think the damn things are useless and overpriced anyway.

OP
OP
mando2776

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I think those wheels look better on our older trucks than the nnbs.

I like them for the looks and the fact that they`re coated so i don`t have to worry about them pitting in the winter. And i got a good deal on them, $700 for wheels & tires.

thanks,
They do. u really got a great price on those.... mine were straight from the dealership.... wish i would have paid your buy price... but its worth it... im very satisfied with the new look.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually got mine from a dealership too. They had about 20K miles on them with a little curb rash on one.

They were on the dealerships owners tahoe and they were sitting for a long time and i think they just wanted to get rid of them. I couldn`t pass up the deal.

OP
OP
mando2776

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They fit perfect, no problems at all. The only thing you need to do is swap the tire pressure monitors for the older style. I took em out and put regular valve stems in mine when i put new tires on. I think the damn things are useless and overpriced anyway.

yeah there pricey.... im just gonna leave as is.. dont care too much about tpms.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I actually got mine from a dealership too. They had about 20K miles on them with a little curb rash on one.

They were on the dealerships owners tahoe and they were sitting for a long time and i think they just wanted to get rid of them. I couldn`t pass up the deal.

thats great. u got lucky. mine had approx 25 miles. wheels are in pristine condition. no marks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jglynn83