2010 tahoe 20inch wheels on my NBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mando2776

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good. i had that same color nbs. i miss it

ITS A NICE NBS. had it for yrs with no problems! i love the color... your tahoe is tight! btw
do your 6k HID scatter light everywhere? cuz i heard is best to convert the stock lens to a whole new projector.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will have to swap out the sensors for the ones in your stock wheels if you want to get the tire monitor working again. I bought a set of those take-offs for my mom's truck and I swapped them out and then sold the "brand new" sensors from the 20s on eBay and made some extra money.

Make sure the tires are the same overall diameter as your stockers so the speedo is correct. There's one stock size that is about the same and the other is a little different, I can't remember which off hand though.

Just make sure you keep your truck in good alignment and rotate those tires EVERY 5k miles, those Bridgestones are really bad about cupping out in the inside if you miss a rotation. Then it'll sound like a big ole lifted Ford.

Last edited:

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
ITS A NICE NBS. had it for yrs with no problems! i love the color... your tahoe is tight! btw
do your 6k HID scatter light everywhere? cuz i heard is best to convert the stock lens to a whole new projector.

look into get the depo projectors and a set of 6000k hids and u will be set.

OP
OP
mando2776

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will have to swap out the sensors for the ones in your stock wheels if you want to get the tire monitor working again. I bought a set of those take-offs for my mom's truck and I swapped them out and then sold the "brand new" sensors from the 20s on eBay and made some extra money.

Make sure the tires are the same overall diameter as your stockers so the speedo is correct. There's one stock size that is about the same and the other is a little different, I can't remember which off hand though.

Just make sure you keep your truck in good alignment and rotate those tires EVERY 5k miles, those Bridgestones are really bad about cupping out in the inside if you miss a rotation. Then it'll sound like a big ole lifted Ford.

thanks for the advice.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

look into get the depo projectors and a set of 6000k hids and u will be set.

cool.. thanks for the info...

warrlac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LTZ's

LTZ wheels are the nicest OEM wheels I've seen on a Tahoe. I like the 22 inch Escalade OE wheels as well.

Nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jglynn83