2010 Tahoe and P0175 RICH Codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rlschmidt14

rlschmidt14

Reaction score
still no code. It doesn't really make any sense, especially since I had the Volant on for several thousand miles and all of a sudden it threw a CEL. Then, after a BRAND NEW intake put on, it still didn't fix the problem? I think it had to do with the reset...

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Werd. Volant has a problem with their intakes and they know it. There have been people running these and having more problems than any other company I have heard.

OP
OP
rlschmidt14

rlschmidt14

Reaction score
Werd. Volant has a problem with their intakes and they know it. There have been people running these and having more problems than any other company I have heard.

yeah, he acknowledged that fact, but also mentioned that a full reset usually fixes the problem... not in my case.

SICK2011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
still no code. It doesn't really make any sense, especially since I had the Volant on for several thousand miles and all of a sudden it threw a CEL. Then, after a BRAND NEW intake put on, it still didn't fix the problem? I think it had to do with the reset...

Have u by any chance tried a different aftermarket cai? These codes just came on my 2011 tahoe with the volant cai.
Only problem is I don't have my stock stuff so another aftermarket would be cheaper for me than oem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buukum