2011 Escalade - worth repairing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solli5pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure 2011 Escalade definitely has AFM. The quotes on the manifold bolts seems way inflated. I know some shops speculate that the manifolds are warped causing the bolt problems so sometimes they include new manifolds in the quote. ARP has bolt/stud kits that last forever for around $100. Many of us on this fourm are driving around with busted bolts so if yours aren't leaking bad that can be something that can wait. In the near future they will probably be dealing with coolant leaks, evap issues, door lock actuator failures and air suspension problems. All normal issues. As far as fluid changes just follow manufacturers recommendations. Being in Alaska I'm sure makes everything a little more difficult. I can see why a rear wiper would be helpful.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on service intervals for the transmission and differentials? Just change the transmission fluid? Or flush?

I do every 50k for trans and axles.

More for the torque converter than the trans. Usually the failure mode is the TC, which then sends shrapnel into the trans.
I do full fluid replacement on the trans - where they tap into it and run fluid through until clean. You end up paying for like 20 quarts.

Rear axle is a bit of a PITA because it doesn't have a drain plug - you have to pop off the cover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moe Amin

Latest posts