2011 tahoe DS seat sensor conector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CL2011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been having the same issue as others when I move my seat back the airbag light comes on when I move it back forward it turns off and it finally stayed on after moving it back too far. I looked down the driver seat near the console with a flashlight and I cannot see the seat sensor connector or the wire as I believe there is a bracket that's hiding it. My plan is to try and remove the seat to visualize if I can find a broken wire. A couple of questions for you guys number one anyone know the part number or connector GM number that plugs into the seat sensor that's down by the right track near the console and carpet, and do you know the pin size and wire size in case I need to re pin it? What I have found on YouTube is that a wire either breaks or actually comes out of the end of the connector that snaps onto the seat sensor so I just wanted to cut that off and butt connected to a new connector or snap it back on the seat sensor. If GM doesn't sell that then I have to go to plan B and try to get the pin out and put a pin on the end of the wire and put it back in the old connector

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score

Here’s the harness connector source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cee_M3