2012 Rear Escalade Bumper With Dual Tips - Part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I must of been drunk/. I know it doesnt work lol.

madmanhiker

Reaction score
quick question on this....... at least for my denali (2014), it states that I would have to remove the spare tire. I don't want to ride without one, that being said, what do other folks do? is there a vertical spare tire mount ability inside the cargo area instead of it just lying flat like a sack of potatoes? Plus, we had to remove the 3rd row because we needed more cargo room for deliveries and groceries. thanks for any advice.

madmanhiker

Reaction score
Oem tire repair kit is what the esky with this bumper comes with I think.

thanks. I see this is a pesky issue even with esky owners. I just had my duals done and I had to run my pipes on one side (because I didn't want to lose the spare.) That being said, I don't like the way it looks, but... if I change the rear to esky duals, I lose my spare regardless. arrgh

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/270094-2013-escalade-esv-dual-exhaust-full.html

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
quick question on this....... at least for my denali (2014), it states that I would have to remove the spare tire. I don't want to ride without one, that being said, what do other folks do? is there a vertical spare tire mount ability inside the cargo area instead of it just lying flat like a sack of potatoes? Plus, we had to remove the 3rd row because we needed more cargo room for deliveries and groceries. thanks for any advice.

VVV this VVV

Oem tire repair kit is what the esky with this bumper comes with I think.

You can go custom and do an electric hoist (and hope it works when you need it) or people have kept the spare tire, made a hole in the bumper and done a crazy re-route of the exhaust.

KennyK

Reaction score
Well someone ran into the back of my wife's yukon
So it looks like I will be taking on the challenge of doing this with retaining the spare tire by fabing up my own exhaust and heat shields

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well someone ran into the back of my wife's yukon
So it looks like I will be taking on the challenge of doing this with retaining the spare tire by fabing up my own exhaust and heat shields

That's not the problem. The problem is the hoist system for the spare and how you're going to access it.

You're better off just installing the tips only into your factory bumper and calling it a day. Cheaper and you'll achieve the same look.

KennyK

Reaction score
That's not the problem. The problem is the hoist system for the spare and how you're going to access it.

You're better off just installing the tips only into your factory bumper and calling it a day. Cheaper and you'll achieve the same look.

I plan on rotating the hoist so that the access hole is behind the hitch cover
I need a new bumper anyway mine is messed up from the wreck

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make a new thread too! Would like to see the build. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968