2012 Yukon Denali won't try to turn over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes it helps. They are the ones in possession of it and their steps of care can be the difference or maybe not but it can be important what they did while they had it. Common sense.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it help to diagnose the issue knowing whether they were able to wash and detail the car?

They washed the car pulled it out of the car wash to vacuum and clean the interior. Presume they turned it off at this point. When they finished detailing the interior it wouldn't start again.
Yes, as Ron mentioned, they very likely did something (not intentional) that disabled the car. Failures completely unrelated do happen though as Ron and I have both experienced when we had shops! We usually got the bill when it was Mr. Murphy's fault!

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frankly, reading the description of the events, my assumption wouldn't be the detailer did something wrong.

My assumption would be a BCM failure. But in any case, the dealer techs will get it sorted.

Chelsey22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever find out the issue my car is doing the exact same thing after going thru the car wash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyRebel