2014 front seats going into my 96 2 dr tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
th3 shifty

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are super nice to sit in compared to the stock seats. I had reupholstered and put new foam cushions in the old stockers but I just didn’t like the lack of support in them.

OP
OP
th3 shifty

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The brackets are expensive I won’t lie. I spent a little over $900 for all 4 sets. But they are perfectly engineered and fit like a glove, couldn’t do it without them.
I also painted them using the same trim paint I got from LMCtruck to paint the plastics, I just didn’t need to use the plastic adhesion promoter so that’s why they blend in very well color wise

OP
OP
th3 shifty

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes still folds down, and goes flat because this seat actually sinks a few inches in the process

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the original carpet? Really nice shape for the light grey color. Super nice interior!

OP
OP
th3 shifty

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it’s not, I did the carpet a few years ago. Can’t remember who I bought it from but I think it was a seller on eBay… that or LMCTruck.. don’t remember.
After driving around town for a few days I must say I LOVE these new seats.. super comfortable, keep you well planted in the seat, we fit all 6 (4 kids, wife and me) in the truck the other night, thanks to the jump seat.. 2 of my girls are adult size.. it was comfortable and they loved the new rear seat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beniskickbutt

Latest posts