2015 high price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CommittotheIndian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know a lot of you have mentioned the higher prices for the 2015 Tahoe/Yukon.

I'm curious if anyone has seen the new commercial.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7BTK/2015-chevrolet-tahoe-babysitter

If so what is your opinion of the commercial? I feel like it adds to the argument that the prices are to high for most buyers. Seems like a bad commercial to try and sell a more expensive truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I think you're thinking way too far into it.

aj713

Reaction score
They still use a lot of fuel. I haven't heard of a diesel option yet for them. I think they're developing that stuff for the pick up line first.

Sent by carrier pigeon

OP
OP
C

CommittotheIndian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And that is my point exactly. We feel that a $63-70k truck is crazy high. But chevy markets that by saying if you can spend that much on a truck, then you can pay a babysitter $20 more.

Sure they appear to be premium trucks but as it has been mentioned elsewhere, they aren't Mercedes or Lexus.

It just seems like when buyers see the commercial and go to the dealer and see the price tag, they won't find the commercial very humorous.

Sorry if I'm "thinking to far into it." It seemed to be in agreement with some I've talked too, so I thought I would ask a group that has passion in these vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I do agree with the OP. It also gives me the impression that the babysitter's parents taught her how to be a gold digger early in life....

krzyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
$63k for a LTZ is crazy. Yet they will still sell tons of them. I dont know about other people on this forum, but my salary definitely isn't keeping up with these rising prices. Anyone else??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968