2015 Yukon Denali - If I disconnect the battery for a period of time, what will be reset?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnotherUser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I completely disconnect the batter for say a day, what all will be reset in the car and what will I have to do after I reconnect it?

Thanks

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my 2016 Tahoe everything goes back to normal in 30-60 minutes. The outside temperature will read 34 degrees and the A/C will blow hot air for a short even though the real outside temperature is 100 degrees at the time. The clock will also be off. If you short trip home and cut it off the next morning it should be back to normal.

At least that is how it works on my 2016. Not sure if yours will act differently.

Welcome from NYC!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.