2015i Order Status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine went from 1100 to 2000 today (Order cleared and accepted by GM). I suppose it SHOULD sit here until Oct 6 timeframe where it will proceed to 3000+

Anyone else have any issues with ordering? On the GM GlobalConnect sheet, the PCX package was officially called "Appearance Package" FWIW. If you ordered your 2015i trucks last week (after Thursday) and the order didn't make it to 2000 status by today, perhaps there may be a problem with your order and/or the dealer never had allocations. Might be wise to double check...

Last edited:

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine went from 1100 to 2000 today (Order cleared and accepted by GM). I suppose it SHOULD sit here until Oct 6 timeframe where it will proceed to 3000+

Anyone else have any issues with ordering? On the GM GlobalConnect sheet, the PCX package was officially called "Appearance Package" FWIW. If you ordered your 2015i trucks last week (after Thursday) and the order didn't make it to 2000 status by today, perhaps there may be a problem with your order and/or the dealer never had allocations. Might be wise to double check...

Is there a way to check without contacting the dealer (online)? Also, my order was placed yesterday but the dealer says it needs to go through something called "Pass One" before acceptance. Can you tell me what that is and what that might mean about timing?

OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to check without contacting the dealer (online)? Also, my order was placed yesterday but the dealer says it needs to go through something called "Pass One" before acceptance. Can you tell me what that is and what that might mean about timing?

"Pass One" means that the GM system has to check the order, make certain that there are no conflicts in the options, packages, etc. Finally, the system has to make certain that the dealer even has a vehicle allocated for them to build. Once it's accepted, the status code should change to "2000" (Vehicle Accepted by GM). It may take a week or so for it to be accepted (based on ordering cycles, etc.). Mine was ordered 9/4 and was accepted 9/9. My dealer told me on 9/4 that on 9/9 it would be accepted if there were no issues. He also mentioned that I had until 9/9 to change my options, colors, etc.

OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The three total that I ordered (one for myself and two for two good friends of mine) all went to "3000" status today (accepted by production control). They're slated for the Oct 6 production week (hopefully no hiccups). Not bad for 6 days since the initial orders!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It must be nice to have a dealer that knows what the heck is going on. There aren't any around me. No one expect your ordering experience to go like his.

jlsr

Reaction score
My experience with the order process was not too informative. Ours went to status code 3000 in less than a week. Then 3400 Aug 15. TPW was 8/18 then the date became 9/1. I called GM customer support on 9/4 status code was still 3400 with TPW 9/1. They said to expect delivery to the dealer in 2 to 3 weeks. Friday AM 9/5 the truck was at the dealer.

My guess is that the event status codes don't really tell you where your vehicle is in the process; at least in my case that's how it was. The dealer had less info during the order process it seemed than what I could find out by calling customer service.
I'm glad to have it now though. Best of luck to you on your orders.

OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience with the order process was not too informative. Ours went to status code 3000 in less than a week. Then 3400 Aug 15. TPW was 8/18 then the date became 9/1. I called GM customer support on 9/4 status code was still 3400 with TPW 9/1. They said to expect delivery to the dealer in 2 to 3 weeks. Friday AM 9/5 the truck was at the dealer.

My guess is that the event status codes don't really tell you where your vehicle is in the process; at least in my case that's how it was. The dealer had less info during the order process it seemed than what I could find out by calling customer service.
I'm glad to have it now though. Best of luck to you on your orders.

Thanks. Hopefully it goes as smoothly as when my original mid-March 2014 order which arrived in exactly 9 weeks. This is from the same dealer.

tbully

Reaction score
Glad to hear some are starting to move through (and quickly). Unfortunately, mine is still hung due to the lack of Q7M wheels.

*sigh*

Daunntlessone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These 2015i orders that have been taken over the past week, are any of those Denali XL's? My dealer was placing my order last night and called to say they cannot yet place an Denali XL order. They called GM and was informed they could order the XL over the next couple weeks.

OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These 2015i orders that have been taken over the past week, are any of those Denali XL's? My dealer was placing my order last night and called to say they cannot yet place an Denali XL order. They called GM and was informed they could order the XL over the next couple weeks.

I'm not certain for 2015i Denali XL. I do know that typically, an XL has a build time from order of 9-10 weeks as opposed to 10-12 weeks for the SWB model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigRed23