2018 DENALI/Rear A/C leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patricktooth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2018 gmc Yukon xl Denali.
I woke up the other day to a puddle of green refrigerant on my floor, I narrowed it down to it coming out of that rubber spout, so I did a little research and I ordered the part in the second picture, after looking into more I’m not sure that’s what I should of bought, any ideas
IMG_9139.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9140.jpeg
    IMG_9140.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 3

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2018 gmc Yukon xl Denali.
I woke up the other day to a puddle of green refrigerant on my floor, I narrowed it down to it coming out of that rubber spout, so I did a little research and I ordered the part in the second picture, after looking into more I’m not sure that’s what I should of bought, any ideas
View attachment 439727
your photo of the part you purcahsed looks liek the rear heater core which is what the black rubber hoses connect to.
are sure it came out of the condenser spout? and not the ac seal right beside it? (the part with the single nut on it) in your photo it almost looks like a greenish tint on the forward end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Virgorabit

Latest posts