*SOLVED* 2018 Tahoe P135a help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ConquerCustom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Tahoe with a P135a code. It’s only running on the passenger bank.

I checked all the fuses, they look good. I checked the voltage at the plugs and while running, the far left plug (pin 4) is over 12v the other 3 are grounded.

I unplugged 1 from the passenger bank while it was running and it read the same so I guess the power at the harness is correct?

For funsies, I put my spark test light on and the coils are definitely firing the drivers side.

Now I’m stumped on what to check next.

Attachments

• IMG_0828.jpeg
    IMG_0828.jpeg
    268.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0827.jpeg
    IMG_0827.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
No one chimed in but I figured I’d drop back in to share the source of the issue.

The ECU failed and was leaving the circuit open for bank 1. So I had a dealership install a new ecu and program it.
Sometimes, when you are a new member, it is best to introduce yourself first, in Introduction, because some members get turned off by a new member only joining to get help.

Then find the correct section and post the problem there, like you did.

Plus, you posted at the start of a holiday weekend.