2021 Yukon XL Illuminated GMC Logo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PauliePucks

PauliePucks

Reaction score
looking at the photo's it appears they are just a different color and the tabs appear to be in the same position and dimensionally the same
Ok cool. I asked about the Sierra black kit and the parts dept said it would not fit and that GM had a black Yukon emblem kit coming but it was not yet available. I decided to stick w red anyway since I didnt want to have to debadge the rear logo and change all the tire caps to match too. Hope it works out, looking forward to the install pics!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they should be the same size, the oem headlight harness may be different though but I am not going to use there harness anyway.

OP
OP
PauliePucks

PauliePucks

Reaction score
Interested to see how yours turns out. I ended up just going to the dealer this morning, they’ve now had the car for 4.5 hours and it’s just now getting finished. I also didn’t want to chance anything going wrong and voiding my warranty or something along that line.

just got it back home, service guy said it’s a lot of extra work and there’s really no way around removing the grill and fascia. here’s some daytime pics, I’ll snap a few this evening with it on. Looks very sleek during the day!

78C2F143-A466-407A-A077-D89E362C42EB.jpeg 5C1482FB-20B0-48BC-B711-AFFFA0AECF55.jpeg

OP
OP
PauliePucks

PauliePucks

Reaction score
Looking at doing the door sills next...just waiting for them to come down in price, $420 is ridiculous, hopefully they’ll come down to earth sooner than later!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925