2022 Tahoe Z71 ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texdive

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I ordered back in mid November. I sent a message to the Chevy chat system and received the message below. Is this just a generic response or does it mean that the vehicle is about to be scheduled?

Hello Brent! Thank you for contacting Chevrolet, my name is Chelsee. Congratulations on your new vehicle order!

Your order has been accepted, however we do not have a target production week at this time. Your order will remain in the order bank until GM schedules the next batch of orders for production.

If you would like more information, please reach out to your dealership.

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Brent

I'm in a similar situation. I ordered my 22 Z71 6.2L in November, and got an allocation awarded in December. My TPW is 1/24 (whoo hoo!).

For the longest time I would get similar responses, so it's pretty generic. I don't think they have too much visibility to what's actually happening, but they make good educated guesses. If you can get an event code, that would be definitive. Dealers can often get better info, but getting it out of them can be challenging for some bc they just don't want to share all the time.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Texdive

Texdive

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Brent

I'm in a similar situation. I ordered my 22 Z71 6.2L in November, and got an allocation awarded in December. My TPW is 1/24 (whoo hoo!).

For the longest time I would get similar responses, so it's pretty generic. I don't think they have too much visibility to what's actually happening, but they make good educated guesses. If you can get an event code, that would be definitive. Dealers can often get better info, but getting it out of them can be challenging for some bc they just don't want to share all the time.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info!

I reached out to my dealer today and he basically said I was in line. Well I hope so!

He did say that the power sliding console was not available so i had him remove that in hopes to accelerate the process. Not a need but just thought the console was cool so no big deal.

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, it's been posted here a few times that the sliding console is on constraint too.

What about your 2nd row.... Are you getting bucket seats or a bench? Been hearing rumors that if the console is removed, them so are the bucket seats. I'm curious to know

OP
OP
Texdive

Texdive

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yup, it's been posted here a few times that the sliding console is on constraint too.

What about your 2nd row.... Are you getting bucket seats or a bench? Been hearing rumors that if the console is removed, them so are the bucket seats. I'm curious to know
I was told only the power console removed.

stacy1024

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just placed my order with a dealership on 1/22 - (Z71 Summit White, Jet black interior, Luxury Package w/ 2nd row bucket seats). Don't think anything I ordered is currently on constraint. I'm curious to know where you all find your order #? I know that my order obviously hasn't even been picked up by GM yet since it's only been a few days, but out of my own curiosity I did the live chat on Chevy's website and they said my order # doesn't exist. Could also be that it's too fresh to search. So anxious with this long wait I have ahead of me!

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say, I think ‘22 Z71s are on constraint. 0 being produced at this time.

Reaction score
Mine was produced and has been sitting since December 13th. Only options were Lux package and power second row bucket seats. Salty...

OP
OP
Texdive

Texdive

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just placed my order with a dealership on 1/22 - (Z71 Summit White, Jet black interior, Luxury Package w/ 2nd row bucket seats). Don't think anything I ordered is currently on constraint. I'm curious to know where you all find your order #? I know that my order obviously hasn't even been picked up by GM yet since it's only been a few days, but out of my own curiosity I did the live chat on Chevy's website and they said my order # doesn't exist. Could also be that it's too fresh to search. So anxious with this long wait I have ahead of me!
My salesperson sent me a copy of the order which had the order number at the top of the page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonMatlock

Latest posts