2022 Tahoe Z71 ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AgentOrange86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered my Z71 on 1/5 and my dealer just called this afternoon to let me know that I'm first in line when they get their updated allotment. But they also said the Z71 itself is in constraint right now so I'm confused on where I stand.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is constrained to zero, nationwide, you will not be able to have your order accepted even if the dealer earns your model and you our first on the dealer list. If the constraint opens up to 100 units to be built that TPW, you still might not get placed if your dealer did not mathematically earn one based on his sales rate.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really??? My dealer said nothing I ordered was on the current constraint list. GRRRR
Looks like the constraint list api posted last Thursday has Z71 trim on it with 0 being produced nationwide.

Kmgreen08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like the constraint list api posted last Thursday has Z71 trim on it with 0 being produced nationwide.

I see 67 Z71 Trim on that list. Am I missing something?

OP
OP
Texdive

Texdive

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Yukon AT4 is on constraint like the Z71?

If not, I may try to order it.

AgentOrange86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

How are you getting access to the updated Thursday constraints lists? Been looking all over the web for them and can't find anything.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you getting access to the updated Thursday constraints lists? Been looking all over the web for them and can't find anything.
They aren't on the web. I have a good relationship with my dealer, and he text them to me.

i just posted a the new list today

OP
OP
Texdive

Texdive

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealer texted me today and told me my order has been accepted. Yay finally!

I followed up with GM chat just to see what they show and they show that it is accepted as well.

Now waiting on TPW.

stacy1024

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealer texted me today and told me my order has been accepted. Yay finally!

I followed up with GM chat just to see what they show and they show that it is accepted as well.

Now waiting on TPW.
Keep us posted on your TPW! My Z71 was accepted on 2/8 and my TPW is 4/4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonMatlock

Latest posts