2023 Yukon Amber DRL’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When we rebuilt the headlights on my Yukon, we took them apart. There are no amber diodes. There are only white people there. It can be replaced, but only through complete disassembly of the headlights

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When we rebuilt the headlights on my Yukon, we took them apart. There are no amber diodes. There are only white people there. It can be replaced, but only through complete disassembly of the headlights
I think we're talking about the turn-signal amber lights essentially acting as the DRLs (and not the headlights themselves)..

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we're talking about the turn-signal amber lights essentially acting as the DRLs (and not the headlights themselves)..
Oh, about the turn signals. I didn’t understand this right away, yes, I think they can be turned on permanently, I think you can even just disassemble the connector and take the wire that goes to the dimensions and put it on the turn signals. But I’m not sure that they will work in two modes, when it’s bright with DRLs and dim when the dimensions are on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purtteman

Latest posts