2024 Denali road noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vrhaines

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Morning!

I just took delivery of a 2024 Yukon Denali about 2 weeks ago. Now, I came out of a Bronco so road noise was a given. That said, I want to make sure I'm not crazy. I feel like for the money (despite it being a full size body on frame brick) that there is too much road noise. I have fixed running boards and i feel like the majority of the noise is coming from the lower section of the truck. It could also be the Bridgestone tires.

I have had a multitude of GM trucks and i feel like they were all quieter. Gaps look good, weather strips are good. I am also unfairly comparing it to my wife's GLE which is an egg but it is dead quiet inside.

Dealer says "its normal. these aren't really quiet trucks."

I love it otherwise. So tell me I'm crazy and it's normal. PFA

Thanks!

yukon.PNG

OP
OP
V

vrhaines

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heavy vehicle with aggressive tread tires do make a lot of noise. I also like the Michelin tires.

extremetint

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm debating changing the wheels/tires in the spring anyway...maybe I'll just accelerate.

Did you experience a ton of noise prior?
Compared to the factory ones yes, but i have had three Yukon's and always run those tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vrhaines