2024 Yukon Refresh Spied (warning- it’s not that exciting of an article!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d_hawk

Reaction score
I ordered an auto stop eliminator and was going to install it at the same time as the new switch panel. The autostop eliminator website has a great dash disassembly video for the Tahoe, Suburban and non Denali Yukon to use for their product and gets you access to the switch assembly. Their video makes no mention of disconnecting the battery to install their product, but it definitely wouldn’t hurt to.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered an auto stop eliminator and was going to install it at the same time as the new switch panel. The autostop eliminator website has a great dash disassembly video for the Tahoe, Suburban and non Denali Yukon to use for their product and gets you access to the switch assembly. Their video makes no mention of disconnecting the battery to install their product, but it definitely wouldn’t hurt to.
Ok, just whenever I install lights, blinkers, etc on my Polaris ranger it always says disconnect battery cable....

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This guy has a video on disabling auto stop/start and also shows how to get to the stability control switch. Looks like just disconnect and plug new one in....

d_hawk

Reaction score
Installed the revised switch panel today. The 360 degree camera button works as advertised. Don’t have to navigate the infotainment screens to get the cameras onscreen.

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the revised switch panel today. The 360 degree camera button works as advertised. Don’t have to navigate the infotainment screens to get the cameras onscreen.
As much as I love the camera button on my ‘22 I still keep forgetting it’s there. What I did was drag and drop the camera icon to the main buttons and replaced trailering since I don’t trailer often at all. If anything, it’s more ‘in my view’ now than looking for the button that I’m not used to yet.

only the older infotainment I moved cameras to the front page, so I just hit home and then the top left icon

Last edited:

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shrubb