21 Yukon AT4 power mirror over correcting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buukum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Driver mirror over corrects the position when the vehicle turns on. When I start the vehicle and adjust the mirror up to make the position correct. When the vehicle is turned off and than back on the mirror moves all the way up. After I readjust the mirror down and turn the vehicle off and on again it adjust all the way down. I have tried resetting the memory of the mirrors already and my local GMC dealer can't seem to explain it. Any help would be appreciated

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's going to be some combination of the tilting settings in the Settings menu, the door switch mirror setting, and the Memory settings. You'll have to make sure they're set the way you want them in the menu, and then will have to also make sure you save it with the Memory 1 or 2 button. (And you'll have to make sure that you're not adjusting the mirror on the door switch while the position in the Settings menu is in the tilt position.) Lastly, you might have to make sure your fob is synced with the saved settings.

If getting that combo squared away still doesn't work, then... No idea.

OP
OP
B

buukum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think it's going to be some combination of the tilting settings in the Settings menu, the door switch mirror setting, and the Memory settings. You'll have to make sure they're set the way you want them in the menu, and then will have to also make sure you save it with the Memory 1 or 2 button. (And you'll have to make sure that you're not adjusting the mirror on the door switch while the position in the Settings menu is in the tilt position.) Lastly, you might have to make sure your fob is synced with the saved settings.

If getting that combo squared away still doesn't work, then... No idea.
I will take a look at the settings. I run a dealership next door to a GMC dealer and our techs were left scratching their heads. I was hoping someone else had had the same problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkeesy

Latest posts