'25 AT4 Ultimate - ordered today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmit55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like the only real option was the night vision which I ordered. The color (titanium rush) and the diesel is late availability. I ordered the 6.2L

mblakec

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice! How long did they estimate it would be until delivery?

OP
OP
S

schmit55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No promises or estimates. The dealer wont even confirm the Oct 7th production start date that I found on here.

Also, the 25s arent on the family discount list that GM puts out yet.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised they are taking orders when you can't even build it on the gm website.

I was planning on ordering a diesel at4 xl but the price for a diesel at4 is almost 8k more than a 6.2 at4. Doesn't make sense or the pricing is wrong. Need diesel more than at4 package so will order an optioned up 25 elevation XL diesel unless pricing changes. Unless the AT4 with diesel is just optioned up vs 6.2 AT4 (which would be ok, don't mind the price if it has what I want/need)

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still need a few questions answered before placing an order for an at4 Ultimate.

I've read:

It says diesel is a late Spring availability.

It says Super Cruise isn't available with the diesel.

It's says the AT4 Ultimate comes with the air suspension, but makes no mention of magnetic ride.

How do we confirm this items?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road