28" What offset do I need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting a kit from airbagit.com has anybody used one and what do you think of it? Also it is my kind of taste of cars the bigger you go the better it is as long as it is not a DUNK. I want to make it look like a toy. I had a 300c on air bags and 26's after I was all done making it look like a toy I got rid of it and got me my Yukon XL. All I have seen layed out are Hoes, Escalade, Yukon but no Yukon XL, Suburban or Escalade ESV is there a reason why not to do it? I think there is more space to work with concerning the rear wheel well.

If your going to lay frame or boards it should be a little less work with an XL, in the rear door area since the wheels are further back.
Or are you just going to bag it without cutting?

OP
OP
LILC509

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend who did my 300c told me to do a small c-notch since it is a daily driver. I think for the moment I will go with his suggestion. I want for the top of the tire to almost toucht the wheel well. I still havent found a decent rim 28" that has +30 to +35 offset. I dont want the typical Bentchi or U2 wheels. To lay boards is it a lot of modifications to do?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
My friend who did my 300c told me to do a small c-notch since it is a daily driver. I think for the moment I will go with his suggestion. I want for the top of the tire to almost toucht the wheel well. I still havent found a decent rim 28" that has +30 to +35 offset. I dont want the typical Bentchi or U2 wheels. To lay boards is it a lot of modifications to do?

Buy my Fortune 26s then.:hands: They have a +35 offset and should look pretty good on a bagged truck.

vnersesi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if you decide to get them, i got tires,

275/25/28
fullway - $340 each

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That size tire is meant for donks and cars, put that size on these SUVs and you will need a new rim quicker than you can finish two tanks of gas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100