2Dr Sub Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 2dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum and i have some questions for you all. This is my Third 2 door Tahoe and i have done a number of modifications to them, ranging from Lift Kits to Cowl Induction Hoods and complete color changes. In All three Tahoe's I have had dual 10's in the back in one box. However, this takes up allot of cargo space. Has anyone purchased, modified one to fit, scabricated, ect... a box that would hold 2 10's and go under the back seat? If so Does the seat still fold down at least half way?
Thank You
Kyle

Last edited:

Dave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am about to attempt to install some 10" in the area below the ash tray in the rear bench area (see photo attached where I circled).

I'm still debating whether I am going to put the molding back (as opposed to Line-x or rhino-lining back there), but ultimate position will depend on where the molding will fit.

I'll post more when I am done.

IMG00037.jpg

Last edited:

Dave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
99 2dr - That link leads to an enclosure for a Silverado / Sierra.

I'm sure you could do some kind of enclosure under the rear bench, but there is no way that the back seat will be able to fold down if an enclosure with any size subwoofer is in that enclosure.

OP
OP
99 2dr

99 2dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank You
I think I'm going to look into some other sub options. Ill post my findings if i come up with anything good.
Kyle

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about this to.
I have a 10" in an enclosure, would like to use it without cluttering up the back with stereo components.
Any options?

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
this picture belongs to another member not me

Attachments

• Rearsub.jpg
    Rearsub.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 167

Forum statistics

Threads
Members