AFM Disable Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need to buy the credits no matter if its used or new. Unless the used one had a full unlock of the year/model vehicle.

the first Gen came with 6 credits preloaded. most people only used 2 for the engine and maybe one for the tranny. normally they will still have credit. last one I saw listed on a corvette board still had all 6.

Coolman1987us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the first Gen came with 6 credits preloaded. most people only used 2 for the engine and maybe one for the tranny. normally they will still have credit. last one I saw listed on a corvette board still had all 6.
Ahh, would be nice if they still did that. Does HP even still support the gen 1?

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like support meaning repair it? nah they won't do anything and warranty long up.

but it works as normal and you can load credits. it also works with the old versions of their software before the epa got involved, and if you haven't updated your computer you still have access to what you probably shouldn't. I believe this is what makes them valuable(especially diesel guys). hpt says that's not the case they haven't removed any functionality, just made it harder to access.(which just means shifting the blame to users and not the company providing the software, single users being to small to be worth going after, people and companies profiing off deletes is the epa target) (which I'm honestly fine with that model, if you're smart enough to use software to tune your own car/truck you're not the problem) I don't know for sure. Just what I catch reading around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts