2nd row buckets to bench?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reuling

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nranderson i live in austin tx and would be willing to drive to houston if you still want to trade. Got any pics?

M.M. 700

Reaction score
I have Grey leather 2nd row bench seat in Iowa if anyone is interested.

I took them out with 20,000 miles on my Tahoe, and put buckets in it. DIrect bolt in.

PM me if you are interested. Would have to be pick up since shipping would be very costly.

jpaeltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick.. I live in Dallas. I have a grey clothe bench. Let me know if you're interested.

rod1920

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2005 denali with gray leather captain seats in the 2nd row. I would be willing to trade these for a gray leather bench. Let me know if interested.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Rob you got pics of your bucket seats im interested it, i have gray leather bench seats

Last edited:

gtrvibe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All - I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe Z71 with 2nd row gray leather bucket seats and am very interested in a gray leather 2nd row bench. Anyone interested in a trade or know where I can find one?? Many thanks!!

M.M. 700

Reaction score
Hi All - I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe Z71 with 2nd row gray leather bucket seats and am very interested in a gray leather 2nd row bench. Anyone interested in a trade or know where I can find one?? Many thanks!!

Not to hijack the thread. I have a second row grey leather bench for sale PM me if interested

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

you might want to say where you are...

Roadwire

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Austin Yukon Buckets for Bench swap

nranderson i live in austin tx and would be willing to drive to houston if you still want to trade. Got any pics?

Reuling...I live in Austin too, a good friend of mine (also from Austin) is having kid #6. He has middle buckets but needs a bench. Interested in trading? The baby is due in a few days so time is of the essence.

AZJL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
currently have 2nd row bench (tan leather). I would like to find 2nd row captains chairs (same tan leather) for 04' Yukon.

Phoenix AZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968