2nd town captain chair swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamw250

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone out there got a 2nd row black leather bench seat non heated they like to trade I have captain chairs looking to swap no holes

Newtotahoe21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im interested, and have a black bench for the current generation tahoe. Looking for captains.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2nd row bench on eBay - item number 315615260049

These go pretty quick so you’d better jump while you can if anyone is interested.

Jake707

Reaction score
Im still trying to find someone in California to swap my heated/power bench for captain chairs as we dont want the bench, but just a heads up, you need to swap from a vehicle with the same wheelbase. Meaning a XL or suburban cannot swap with a Tahoe or standard length yukon. The base brackets are different, on the longer wheelbase vehicles the base bracket is flat, the shorter wheelbase vehicles the base bracket has a step up in the rear section to sit under the third row foot area

vmmeraz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for a bench seat for my 2nd row. But im in Kansas interior color is tan.

Cbnash

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone out there got a 2nd row black leather bench seat non heated they like to trade I have captain chairs looking to swap no holes
I have one about to go to buy captains tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wbill99hoe