3/5 Drop on an 01 4WD Yuke with leveling suspention

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoGetta24781

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
.......all I need to know is can and will my rear load leveling system still work? As far as I know its the hydraulic system. Deffinatly no air compressor. Its a 2001 Yukon SLT. I will be towing a boat and I dont want the truck to squat anymore than the lowered 5" in back! :driver:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
alex with the djm trailblazer 4 inch drop springs you will get about a 4.5 inch drop (with autoride links adjusted) and you will also need shock extenders. Ive sold a few kits on here with guys that tow and the autoride still works fine and due to the trailblazer 4 inch drop spring ride is pretty much best out there.

OP
OP
G

GoGetta24781

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Tony... Thanks for the advise I appreciate it! I was reading some of the threads on here about the TrailBlazer springs. I wouldnt be opposed to that at all..... I just need to get as low as I can and still be OK with my 4wheel drive, and towing (with leveling), and be good with 24"X10" wheels with 295/35 rubber.
In fact if you could peice together a complete package I'll consider getting everything from you direct. Let me know what ya think!

I just put my other car up for sale so as soon as thats gone Im doin up the Yuke!!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive done tons of these trucks since late 99 with a 3 inch front drop with the djm a arms no probs ever with the 4wd set up.

with 24x10 and 3/5 drop i ususally do 295 30 24. 295 35 24 is a tall tire so on a customers truck if the offset is wrong i wont go lowe in rear.

if you click my sig i have a complete page dedicated to the tahoe platform and you can see it all there. Only thing i would add in is belltech front/rear swaybars they help these suvs a lot

TahoeSSer

Reaction score
With an 03 Z71, a set of Trailblazer springs would drop my rear 4.5 inches if I don't have autoride? What would I need for my front end to drop it so it's level or small rake difference. I see you recommend the DJM arms. Would just the arms drop it the 2-3 inches, would I need anything else for the front end? spacers or spindle or springs ? Would my stock shocks work ok with these new a-arms?

Are these just regular Trailblazer Springs for any year or are they SS Trailblazer Springs ? I'd need shock relocators for the rear, correct ?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you need the complete kit which is 825 shipped
front djm 3 inch a arms
front djm shocks
rear tb 4 inch drop springs
rear djm hardware kit with swaybar endlinks and trailing arm brackets.

It will drop the front/rear about even just ride is much nicer on the djm tb rear springs. Also if its to low you can add the belltech 1 inch spacers i have those for $35

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member