35’s were a poor choice of tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the NorCal mod on the inner fender/cab corner and trim the front bumper a hair you should be good may have to remove the wheel spacers if you got them up front
I only have spacers for clearance purposes supposedly but if they fit without I’d prefer it that way to rub less

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
That’s not my problem as of right now I’m hitting the opposite side of the wheel well View attachment 432554View attachment 432555
That’s what needs to be trimmed this is mine image.jpgI need a new fender liner but basically Jack the whole corner out up to where the fender bolts at.
Round it off and if you remove your fender liner it should cover it back up where it isn’t seen just make sure to spray paint it so it don’t rust I need to paint mine again speaking of…

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
I only have spacers for clearance purposes supposedly but if they fit without I’d prefer it that way to rub less
Maybe they did that so it diddnt rub on the control arms? That’s usually the case if it’s only .25” or .5” it should be ok but you’ll definitely have to trim that inner fender

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
What I don’t get is how this guys fits just fine
You don’t want to do it too crazy because then it will look like Jack job run a piece of tape straight down from the top of the front bumper and only go back about a half inch if even until you get the Clarence you need
The cab corner id try that inner corner before you start hacking out the side of it where it is seen the last thing you want to do is make it unsightly because if you cut it up to bad it’ll be something else to lower the price if you went to sale it… you know “wtf man you’ll have to knock off 1000$ cause I got to get a new fender and bumper where you cut them to shit” type deal vs taking your time doing it nice and clean where it isn’t seen or as obviously.
It’s ******* the front bumper I used a die grinder for it and on that body style isn’t much you can do about it but the cab corner you don’t want to hack that corner out too too bad or it will look like doo doo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rglrman