4 inch lift with 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i still never got why people stuff huge tires on ****** narrow factory wheels with no lift.

enjoy your terrible ride, rubbing at every bump, and horrible tire wear.

why not just do it the right way? 6" suspension lift with a 9"-10" wide wheel in either 17", 18", or 20" on 35's. go with 17's if your looking to spend less.

if your not gonna do it right, might as well not do it at all.

04denaliXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 6" Full Traction kit w/ 315/75r16's and had to do a little bit of trimming as well. I'm going with a 3" body lift to finish it off...for now lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 67

WildBill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
33s rub a bit with keys. Im still suprised that guys can fit 35s on keys without big issues. They gotta rub when you go up a steep driveway or do anything off road...although it does look good on pavement.

If you want to stay at a 4in lift (which is what I want) why not do it with 33s, thats what the lift mfgs suggest. If you want 35s, do a 6 in lift, as the mfgs suggest. Im sure you can get away with just a 4in and 35s but be prepared for some rubbing, trimming, and other suprises.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i still never got why people stuff huge tires on ****** narrow factory wheels with no lift.

enjoy your terrible ride, rubbing at every bump, and horrible tire wear.

why not just do it the right way? 6" suspension lift with a 9"-10" wide wheel in either 17", 18", or 20" on 35's. go with 17's if your looking to spend less.

if your not gonna do it right, might as well not do it at all.

Obviously your new at this so let me enlighten you before you decide to bash people once again

First and for most anything bigger than 18s on 35s will ride like crap no matter the lift

Second don't tell others how to spend their money I or any other member here don't Call you out for lifting a 2WD .

third get your facts straight before you post and don't act like a "hot shot" and be-little other members for their Mod ideas
its different if it causes a safety issue or unless a issue will occur with the mod for-warning them

lastly FYI factory wheels will Fit Just fine and ride BETTER than aftermarkets because they were designed around the vehicle dynamics in the first place

Yes this limits how wide of a tire you can go for off road use but who cares if your just going for the look