5/5 Drop while KEEPING stock Autoride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laidon26s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
you can do it just will have to remove the fuse to get a full drop. WITh the autoride trucks i do with the djm tb 4 inch spring the stock shocks are to long so i pull the shocks out and pull the fuse out in the eng. comp and put non autoride shocks in and its fine.

so its just an easy swap.. take out the autoride shocks and put in some bilstein shocks..? do you remove all air ride parts compressor etc..? as for ride quality is it pretty similar..? i understand the sacrafice for a lower ride but i dont want a bouncy honda ride..

ohiokon

Reaction score
I disconnected my negative battery cable for a few minutes and then pulled the RTD fuse located in the underhood fuse panel, no lights for me and the compressor no longer kicks on once the truck is started.

I didn't get that lucky. Tried that and still get a service suspension message.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so its just an easy swap.. take out the autoride shocks and put in some bilstein shocks..? do you remove all air ride parts compressor etc..? as for ride quality is it pretty similar..? i understand the sacrafice for a lower ride but i dont want a bouncy honda ride..

with the djm rear shocks/hardware kit and trailblazer djm spring the ride is excellent in rear and will sit lower then any tahoe 5 inchc drop spring

ROB28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so will the rear shocks also be calmax??how muchi????and what size do i need? and thats it or do i need something else ???

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so will the rear shocks also be calmax??how muchi????and what size do i need? and thats it or do i need something else ???

i have the spring/shock lengths all specd. whenever your ready to order just shoot me a pm or you can order direct from my store section in my sig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968