5/6 drop. dont make a flip kit for my year in four door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about to start modifying factory arms for the obs models, making the arms 1" narrower, and pushing them forward 1.5" so they are centered in the wheel well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait to see how that goes!

OP
OP
CbChevyLt_99

CbChevyLt_99

Reaction score
I'm about to start modifying factory arms for the obs models, making the arms 1" narrower, and pushing them forward 1.5" so they are centered in the wheel well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

have people done this before or is this something you come up with?

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine. I completely removed the crossmember and it is where the passenger upper shock mounts so I just made some bolt in tubular cross members.

gasavege.jpg

duqa6ery.jpg

y9azebeq.jpg

u9u5u7et.jpg

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine. I completely removed the crossmember and it is where the passenger upper shock mounts so I just made some bolt in tubular cross members.

Always loved your setup homie.

What did it take to Fab the new cross member? I'm new to this but am always down to learn.

Last edited:

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always loved your setup homie.

What did it take to Fab the new cross member? I'm new to this but am always down to learn.

I made templates of all the parts and then had them water jetted. Then tig welded everything and had it powdercoated. I'm thinking about selling the setup and doing something different.

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made templates of all the parts and then had them water jetted. Then tig welded everything and had it powdercoated. I'm thinking about selling the setup and doing something different.

Yeah I remember seeing that thread on one of those forums. Very cool. I sent you those stock front hangers a while back. I'm gonna have to keep am eye out. Haha

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I remember seeing that thread on one of those forums. Very cool. I sent you those stock front hangers a while back. I'm gonna have to keep am eye out. Haha

Yeah I'm just learning as I go. Thanks again for the hangers man, I appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nick7380