539.66 later

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
And she's finally fixed shop replaced the cap rotor... well I did cap and rotor.... plugs and wires ended up being the gear in the distributor wore down and eventually jumped time so had to get a new gear and reset the timing back also had it towed in that price aswell but more than likely I got a few shavings running around in there somewhere so I'm thinking bout cutting my losses and just selling her off:emotions122:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that sucks man! Seems like you have put alot of time into it. Let us know what happens

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
your selling her for a 500 dollar fix?? ahh shit.. i needa kill myself then

No I'm selling her because I look at the mods I've done and mods I wanna do vs saving up money getting a house then buying a 2 door and doing what I want and storing it at home and work on it at home for those of you that live at home is fine but for those of us with apartments it makes it tough to work on em

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ahh well that explains alot man.. sorry for the bad news. whatcha gunna ask for her? put up your list of mods too btw

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I'm selling her because I look at the mods I've done and mods I wanna do vs saving up money getting a house then buying a 2 door and doing what I want and storing it at home and work on it at home for those of you that live at home is fine but for those of us with apartments it makes it tough to work on em

sell the hoe, buy a house, buy insurance, burn it down, buy another house and 3 more hoes

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so you are going to sell it because of that. What are you going to buy next something older with more miles. You could get a worse car and be in it for more than you think. With the tahoe you know what you got and i dont think that you could get enough for it to justify selling and buying another car unless you have another car already. My $.02

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Ok so you are going to sell it because of that. What are you going to buy next something older with more miles. You could get a worse car and be in it for more than you think. With the tahoe you know what you got and i dont think that you could get enough for it to justify selling and buying another car unless you have another car already. My $.02

i know you'll miss me as i will you 992dr however the money i can get for the tahoe is more than what im gonna be getting so ill have leftovers!!! plus if this engine goes im so royally skrewed its not funny but if i sell it and have 2500 left over and the engine blows on that then im still good!!!:party33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee