5701 Viper for $90

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ill see what i can doo. umm glass break for sure. and i love the Invisibeam® Field Disturbance Sensor.. when your windows are down and you stick you hands through to grab something on the seats or unlock the doors, the alarm goes off. it senses a movement in the truck and triggers the alarm.. i have it on my hornet system thats about 15yrs old on my truck now, and it still works sweet, but i need an upgrade..

do they sell shock sensors? i know if you even lean on my truck the alarm goes off, a nice feature as well.. grab the door handle and it chirps and crap

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, the only problem I see with that for me is that I have my dog in my tahoe when I lock it sometimes. Otherwise I think that is a great option! As long as just walking too close doesnt trigger it. I live in apartments and there are always people walking right by it. I do like the idea of shock sensors and that door handle thing

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Adam, if you need any wiring diagrams i might be able to get you some. my boy works at an audio/alarm shop in cali.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Hey man, long time no see on the forum. shit, whatever you could do to help me through the install would be GREATLY appreciated! thanks

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just set up an appointment to get everything installed on Friday morning. In addition i am getting the glass break sensor, tilt, back up battery, extra pizo alarm, and having the wire it up so heated seats and defrost come on below 30*. I will let you guys know how the reburbished system does!

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just set up an appointment to get everything installed on Friday morning. In addition i am getting the glass break sensor, tilt, back up battery, extra pizo alarm, and having the wire it up so heated seats and defrost come on below 30*. I will let you guys know how the reburbished system does!

how much is the install going to cost?

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much is the install going to cost?

With everything I added it was 650 for the install. Took them just about 10 hours, said they ran into trouble with existing wiring or something. Everything is good though and works good. They did glass break, tilt, backup battery, pizo alarm, hooked something up to moniter the hood, and the transponder thing you have to get for it all to work. They also have it so my defrost comes on under 55*. Seemed a little high of a temperature but whatever, anyone know if the temp is easy to cahnge?

They also said they couldnt make my heated seats come on under a certain temp because they run on 9 volts or something. Anyone know if this is true?

I also dont like the blue led that flashes for an hour or whatever after you arm it. There a way to turn that off? If not I might paint over it with black paint or something. Otherwise I like it and it works great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100