7 inch LCD mount IDEAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InkSlinger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey folks, I won a 7 inch screen HD TV from work and want to mount it in my truck. I made a cradle for it to mount on my dash but wow, it looks huge up there. Anyone have any easy ideas? I have my double din head unit mounted so that kills the idea of putting it in that area. I was thinking of maybe on the ceiling center console. There is an area below my interior lights that has nothing in it and I could maybe mount it there some how. That sounded like the best idea to me. So almighty Tahoe gurus, help me out please...

My Hoe is a 95 by the way...

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just build a pocket for the front stock center console cd holder...or sell it to me...lol

GMOWESME$

Reaction score
Hmmmm do as I have you will.. I had an alpine flip out which obnoxiously lit up and brought unwanted attention ... I acquired a small conviently matching gray center console which fits comfortably underneath the dash .. with the help of mounting bracket for a outdoor camera and the little holders for window blinds I was able to mount my screen in a very convient and out of sight location....

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

look under my pics theres a small one of it.. I'll take a new one

OP
OP
I

InkSlinger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hmmmm do as I have you will.. I had an alpine flip out which obnoxiously lit up and brought unwanted attention ... I acquired a small conviently matching gray center console which fits comfortably underneath the dash .. with the help of mounting bracket for a outdoor camera and the little holders for window blinds I was able to mount my screen in a very convient and out of sight location....

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

look under my pics theres a small one of it.. I'll take a new one

Very cool idea! Thank you and I'm going to give this a try. I have to tackle a heater fan problem tomorrow but if I figure that out, I'll get on the Screen install too...

Thank you again GMOWESME$

wackasslife

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
22370280008large.jpg

29740080033large.jpg

29740080001large.jpg

heres a few different ideas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member