A bunch of stuff for sale - LOOK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for some 9007 6k have any?

Sorry no 9007. Wish I did though. Few friends looking for those.

(will double check tomorrow, but dont think i do.)

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No 9007 lights.

Any takers??

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanksgiving week bump.

Open to offers as always.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you send me some pics of the Fusion projectors? And take a few measurements for me? Wondering if I can use these as fogs on the wife's Altima. The bumper on the Altima has a hole about 2.5 inches in diameter for the factory fogs, I stabbed some cheap Auto zone fogs on there but they didn't even last a whole year. I could use a few of those HID ballasts too.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you send me some pics of the Fusion projectors? And take a few measurements for me? Wondering if I can use these as fogs on the wife's Altima. The bumper on the Altima has a hole about 2.5 inches in diameter for the factory fogs, I stabbed some cheap Auto zone fogs on there but they didn't even last a whole year. I could use a few of those HID ballasts too.

Will try tomorrow if not, thursday i'll get you some pictures.

These are really small, so im sure they fit, they almost fit inside my fog housings. They would for sure fit in a z71 fog light. And they have hids in them already and looks really good (like a mini projector). I may get another pair and retro them into the z71 valance fogs i have.

Ballasts- ill get you some.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. Just get me some pics when you get a chance. I will most likely get them. And I have another question for you. I know you swapped your rear glass for the esky one. What did you have to swap other than the rear glass? Just remove the original third brake light and bolt the esky glass with brake light on? Or what? I got a deal on a esky glass with brake light, just need to get the brake light painted because its silver birch, and my truck is green.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. Just get me some pics when you get a chance. I will most likely get them. And I have another question for you. I know you swapped your rear glass for the esky one. What did you have to swap other than the rear glass? Just remove the original third brake light and bolt the esky glass with brake light on? Or what? I got a deal on a esky glass with brake light, just need to get the brake light painted because its silver birch, and my truck is green.

Will do. Probably later tonight.

Just swapped rear glass only.
Remove stock 3rd brake light,
Put esky glass on w/ brake light
Done.
Admire.

Need to repaint mine as well, flaking off. its very simple, get some help putting it on if you can makes it a little easier.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
added pictures of Kenwood Nav Radio & Autometer A/F gauge

Also, just in case i have some 04/05 GTO tail lights.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I got the projectors and ballast in yesterday. These things look like it will be a chore to get them mounted. Faaaaawk! I'll figure something out though. I will have to fab up some brackets one day if I ever get some free time. And I'll work on those LEDs for you as soon as I get a chance. :Handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy