A bunch of stuff for sale - LOOK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the radio come with the harness needed for the truck?

Pm'ed you.

To clarify something. The Kenwood is the radio only. Does not include the install kit. I.E. no harness kit nor the dash kit. meaning not plug and play. You will need to purchase the install kit for your application. Dash kit and harness.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I got the projectors and ballast in yesterday. These things look like it will be a chore to get them mounted. Faaaaawk! I'll figure something out though. I will have to fab up some brackets one day if I ever get some free time. And I'll work on those LEDs for you as soon as I get a chance. :Handshake:

No problem scott. Going to pm something and no rush on the leds. Trying to see how in the world im going to get them back in. (looks like wheel is coming off)

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No body needs some gauges or amber led bulbs. I do have some switch backs bascially new as well. If interested.

chef choy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The switchbacks are for the front blinkers? Do they remain solid white then blink to yellow correct? Do you need anything other than the bulbs?

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The switchbacks are for the front blinkers? Do they remain solid white then blink to yellow correct? Do you need anything other than the bulbs?

I'll pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts