A/c weird issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Turn off and hissing sound is normal. Sweating is good. The compressor clutch will cycle, not the compressor. Still say it sounds like low on refrigerant. The current refrigerant needs to be claimed and measured/weighed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tf79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Turn off and hissing sound is normal. Sweating is good. The compressor clutch will cycle, not the compressor. Still say it sounds like low on refrigerant. AThe current refrigerant needs to be claimed and measured/weighed.

OP
OP
T

Tf79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Turn off and hissing sound is normal. Sweating is good. The compressor clutch will cycle, not the compressor. Still say it sounds like low on refrigerant. AThe current refrigerant needs to be claimed and measured/weighed.
Here’s what it does. Went on a 8 minute round trip and it works perfect now even sitting at idle. Dryer looks like this

OP
OP
T

Tf79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The cap missing will allow debris/crud to get in there.
I’ll get a cap for it. Did you see the video? Any idea why it constantly is engaging/ disengaging which ties into the air getting colder or hotter? Or are you still thinking it wasn’t charged correctly

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I’ll get a cap for it. Did you see the video? Any idea why it constantly is engaging/ disengaging which ties into the air getting colder or hotter? Or are you still thinking it wasn’t charged correctly
I heard the video. I also posted that I still believe the charge amount is not correct. I am guessing without the gauge pressure readings I asked for. At this point, another thing I suggested is to recover refrigerant and get the weight/measure and verify the front and rear a/c system capacity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JBeastquogue