A little help please!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have already put in a pioneer D3 screen in my car wired up to a 1500 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp with 2 12" JL audio W3V3 subs. Everything sounds great but its time for speakers....I'm looking at either doing alpine type R or Focals. Let me know what you think and speaker sizes for door speakers and tweeters would be helpful!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the Focals over the Type-Rs. Speaker sizes are 6.5".

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go Head and get them Utopias! My dude is a focal dealer and has everything in utopia.. lol..

No... forreal though... .the Whole focal line is ****

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I like the Focals over the Type-Rs. Speaker sizes are 6.5".

The rears are 5 1/4 w/o adapters.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I like Focal, but is it any good without an amp running on an aftermarket stereo?

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have oxygen audio otherwise called 02's for my trucc there are 200 watts each and man they rocc, they 6.5" and got them at a crazy good price. they should hang with the 2 orion HCCA subs i have as well

tspear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have always been a fan of the Infiniti Kappa series. Very bright/crisp components. Just my two cents. No need to look at anything other than JL subs....the best!

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same amp with three 12" JLAudio W3's. I went with the Fosgat 600x4 amp with Hertz componets in the front doors and rear doors.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i remember a guy i think from the other forum say he was tryin to run beymas i lookd them up and they blast hard might wanna checc em out..

tonybat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Go Focal or Dynaudio, they both offer high end models as well (be for focals, and esotar2 for dyns), but you'll definitely need a high end amp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968