AC Control Module Buttons Wearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that the power button on the AC control module is warn off, and is showing the green plastic. Can the individual buttons be replaced, or do i have to replace the whole module? does anyone know the part # for the ac control module, i have tried searching but was unable to find anything.

r33pwrd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I noticed that the power button on the AC control module is warn off, and is showing the green plastic. Can the individual buttons be replaced, or do i have to replace the whole module? does anyone know the part # for the ac control module, i have tried searching but was unable to find anything.

Ill see if I have the part # for you I just replaced mine for under 200 bucks (it replaced the whole assembly about 3" by 9")

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are a few sites where you can order the buttons but it is hard to change them out...and I think they charge like $45 per button. Might be worth it to have the whole assembly replaced.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
There are a few sites where you can order the buttons but it is hard to change them out...and I think they charge like $45 per button. Might be worth it to have the whole assembly replaced.

Last time I checked you can't replace single buttons, just the whole thing. And those automatic control panels are expensive, atleast $200.....:shocked:

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be great if individual buttons could be replaced, but if i come across a deal somewhere for a whole unit ill replace it. Right now i guess i can deal with it. Another questions i guess ill post in here is if anyone knows of the part# for both the drivers and passenger rear interior wheel well liners. Mine have some scratches that annoy me, and would like to replace them, or possible repaint with interior paint?

r33pwrd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sorry man I cant find the box for mine :(

For OEM parts shoot Greg an e-mail (he is about the same price as GM part direct .com but shipping is much better!) he should also be able to help you with the part #.

[email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts