AC debugging help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stagrlee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Z71 Tahoe 4x4 with rear AC >200K miles with all original AC equipment so this is its first failure. No codes, no cold air. HP Tuners shows “AC Pressure (Disable)” and I am able to override that and get cold air as shown in this video.

I replaced both pressure sensors. All Data shows three switches but there is isn’t a pressure sensor on the rear of the compressor like I’ve seen on some trucks. Do I need more refrigerant or maybe a busted wire in the wire harness? The pressure sensor voltage looks okay >1.0 V, but I don’t know which values make sense. Which pins do I check on the ECU harness? I don’t think the All Data wiring diagram is correct.

Appreciate your help.

OP
OP
stagrlee

stagrlee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ends up I didn't get everything setup right when I did my electric fan conversion and it took my AC offline. These Hardware screen settings seem to work but no idea why.

Image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts