Ac problems help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a.emerezian

Reaction score
hey guys
as for my 04 tahoe
the rear Ac works great but the front doesnt blow cold air its just cool air like a fan.
can you list things to check for me please i need help cz its getting extra hot down here in israel
thx

ROV Hawk

Reaction score
check the compressor, the compressor clutch and check your freon level...mine had been doing the same thing for a little bit except it would blow cold for a few min then blow like it was just the fan then back to cold and it turned out just being low on freon...just get a can at an auto store and hook it up to the lower side of the reservoir and turn your AC on high and if your low the unit will suck as much freon out as it needs...thats the cheapest/easiest thing to look into first...about 4 bucks for the freon..i mean i dont know if you have access to that in israel and all but before you go spending a ton of money on a mechanic and a new compressor just check your freon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar