actuator locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the locations of the actuators? I know there is one in that hvac box under the pass side, not sure which one that is, along with the others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnowBuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope it's not the center one behind the AC/Heat contol = 6 hours labor to take out the entire dash + parts...quoted about a grand at the Dealer! Mine is doing the ol' hot on the left/cold on the right til you restart the engine...then all is well again for a week. BUT...I'm thinking the actual AC/Heat control face OR module as the "recirculate" lite comes on spontaneously and the icon display on the right (upper/lower/windshield) disappears.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope it's not the center one behind the AC/Heat contol = 6 hours labor to take out the entire dash + parts...quoted about a grand at the Dealer! Mine is doing the ol' hot on the left/cold on the right til you restart the engine...then all is well again for a week. BUT...I'm thinking the actual AC/Heat control face OR module as the "recirculate" lite comes on spontaneously and the icon display on the right (upper/lower/windshield) disappears.

Not having that issue, the issue I have is you hear a ticking sound behind the dash googled it sounds like a blend door actuator which ends up being in the hvac box under the pass side of the dash

Last edited:

AFYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not having that issue, the issue I have is you hear a ticking sound behind the dash googled it sounds like a blend door actuator which ends up being in the hvac box under the pass side of the dash

I'm having the same issue, took some of the dash apart but couldn't pinpoint the sound, hopefully someone on here knows though. It is driving me crazy.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, took some of the dash apart but couldn't pinpoint the sound, hopefully someone on here knows though. It is driving me crazy.

It's odd that it only makes it when your going and when your stopped nothing, the a/c and heat work fine so not really worried just sick of the sound lol

AFYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's odd that it only makes it when your going and when your stopped nothing, the a/c and heat work fine so not really worried just sick of the sound lol

Mine does it intermittently while driving or stopped. I did just read while looking on lougle it's near the drivers pedal. So next time it's doing it I'm going to look there. They said you can feel it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa